Scheduling: Court Reserve
Our schedules run through a software program call Court Reserve. When you become a member, we will invite you to register and enter a password. New members, please see the tab on left for more details.
CTPA Club Rating
Promotion Evaluation: After a one year trial CTPA has decided to make Promotional Evaluation a permanent method for members to obtain a CTPA Club rating or to advance to the next level. You can also qualify for a CTPA Club Rating with a current USAP rating based on at least three tournaments and the last tournament within 6 months. We will not accept IPTPA or any other rating system to qualify or advance to another level.
To learn more about Promotion Evaluation, new rating procedures, please click here NEW CLUB RATING PROCEDURE
Temporary or Injury Rating Reduction: A member can ask for a temporary rating reduction WITHOUT impacting their Club Rating in cases of injury or other reasons. At any time the member can ask to have their original rating restored WITHOUT having to go through the Promotion Evaluation process. For example, lets say a person with a 3.5 club rating has a shoulder injury requiring surgery, that person can request to be temporarily be rated at 2.5 or 3.0 during their rehab in order to have access to the 2.5 or 3.0 schedule and can ultimately go back to a 3.5 rating when they feel they are ready.....all without any evaluation.
QUESTIONS, regarding ratings Email: Contact@CTPApickleball.com
CTPA Membership Cards
Please display cards at all times!
Your membership fees help to generate the revenue to build the eight courts and the recent expansion of five more. In exchange, the township allows CTPA members to use the courts 6 AM to 1 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM seven days a week. ONLY MEMBERS are allowed to play during these hours. Therefore your membership card must be displayed on your bag and your bag MUST be against the fence or hanging on the fence with the card facing out.
If you find someone left their membership card behind, put the card in the locked mailbox on Court 1 and the card will be returned to the owner.
Non-members are not permitted to play on our courts during CTPA hours....even if there is an empty court they must exit the court. Again the court expansion are being paid with membership fees and therefore those times are for members only. If you invite a nonmember to play, you MUST purchase a Guest Pass in advance.
Guest Passes: for Member’s Guests
Only you as a member can buy a guest pass for a non-member you want to invite to play.
- You do this by going onto Court Reserve for the day you are planning to have the guest and go to 9 PM.
- You can then register and pay ($5) for one guest pass. If you are planning to have more than one guest, you will need other members to buy a pass for the other guests, or buy another guest pass the day after.
- You must buy the guest pass BEFORE the event. Please be fair to everyone who bought a yearly membership by making sure YOU bought a pass for your guest. There are no Free guest passes.
- You name should appear on the 9 PM Purchase Guest Pass event so people know you bought the pass.
Checking to verify a Member bought a Guest Pass (We need every member to help!)
- We need every member to help us to verify that a member did buy a guest pass for a guest. You can do so by just go to Court Reserve at 9 PM that day and seeing if the member did buy a guest pass.
- That members name should be on the list.
- If they did bring a guest and did not purchase the guest pass you can POLITELY explained to that member a guest pass is required. They can even buy one right there at the courts,
- If you are unconfortable in doing this, then please report it to any committee member and we will address it.
INDOOR PLAY-Guest: If you invite a guest to play in a YFP or other fee event, that member must pay the court fee PLUS a $5 guest pass. For example lets say you buy a YFP for $16 or $4/person and have one guest, then you must also get a $5 guest pass for the day you are playing. So the total cost with one guest would be $21.
Nonmembers playing during CTPA times
If you see nonmembers playing during CTPA times it is every members responsibility to help Politely explain to them the policy.
- They have to have purchased a court use from the township in advance and would have a yellow tag on display on the court to verify they did purchase it.
- If they do not you can direct them to the bulletin board where the proper procedure and example of an yellow tag is inside.
- Keep in mind that if they are playing during CTPA times, they are taking away revenue from the community. Plus the cost to rent the courts is no more than buying guest passes. If they do not want to pay to use the courts they can play during public times.
Guest Pass: For Out-of-Town players looking to play while they are visiting the area
We are not geared for drop in guests because of the way we schedule courts. None the less feel free to email Contact@CTPApickleball.com and we will try to do our best to accommodate you or suggest other places to play. Guest pass is $7.
Getting Involved - Volunteers needed
Our organization is completely made up of volunteers who are devoted to pickleball and want to build a better association and facility. We need volunteers to help with many parts of our organization from Session Coordinators, Level Coordinator, Communications, Early Learners & advance beginner coordinators, Promotional evaluation controls, Social Media-Communications, Special events Coordinators and many other needs. If you have any interests in helping us make CTPA a better organization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Getting Out to Play
We know sometimes it is confusing how to schedule and get started playing pickleball within an association as large as CTPA. Therefore we encourage you to reach out to us and we will help you get started. You can email Bill B. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Conni M. at email@example.com .