Cranberry Area Diversity Network
This six-week class will meet weekly on Tuesday evenings from January 11 - February 15, 2022, to learn more about issues of race and to explore how our faith calls us to respond to racism.
This class is open to anyone who is interested in learning more. Everyone in the local community is welcome.
More details about each class session
Registration is required, but there is no cost for participation. We’ll meet from 7:00 - 8:15 p.m. at Dutilh Church, 1270 Dutilh Rd., Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Online Registration
Co-sponsored by Cranberry Area Diversity Network and Dutilh Church.
Cranberry Township values the diversity of our residents. A diverse community, with a vibrant atmosphere positively affects the overall quality of life. A community rich in culture can play a significant role in developing a unique sense of community identity.
Create a safe space for diverse cultures to engage in meaningful and respectful conversations.
We strive to broaden the community’s acceptance of the diversity in our midst and foster opportunities for conversations outside of our comfort zone.
- Develop and Implement initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion.
- Promote unity and clarity by organizing events and conversations.
- Inspire residents to understand, accept and engage with their neighbors.
- Enable members to develop a sense of belonging in the community.
- Provide a safe platform for diverse voices.
- Increase compassion and action for social issues.
- Network with local organizations.
- Foster friendships and connections.
- Create a fun and vibrant environment.
- Strive to be a resource for the community.