ONLINE REGISTRATION Opens a New Window.
Order online and then go to the Parks and Recreation Customer Service desk in the Township Municipal Center with your driver's license where they will take your photo for the CTPA Membership card. You may also walk in and register for CTPA Membership. Note: Membership fees are non-refundable.
What happens after I sign up?
Your new membership will be entered into our Court Reserve and you will receive an email inviting you to log on
Our New Member Assistance Committee will invite all new members to meet to discuss all aspect of CTPA including how to sign up for events on Court Reserve, court procedures and will even plan to meet with you for some schedule play with others of similar Skills.
You will be enter as a 2.0 level member but have the option to advance your level by three different methods to reflect your current skills. See rating procedures for more details.
What will a CTPA MEMBERSHIP include?
- Exclusive Hours * not available to the general public. You may also play during public times, if you wish.
- Provides you with a rating if desired, matched to your skill level.
- Enjoy competitive open play and or more serious competitive play.
- The ability to sign up for the CTPA Pickleball Academy clinics to help develop your skills.
- A valid membership card will be required to access the courts during CTPA hours